Is daycare for your dog?
- Is your dog left alone for 9-10 hours a day while you’re away at work?
- Do you find it hard to schedule in the three walks per day your dog needs to live a healthy, active life?
- Do you travel often and are faced with the challenge of finding good care for your dog while you are away?
- Does your puppy have more energy than you at the end of the day, and there’s nothing left in your tank to do the responsible thing?
- Does your lifestyle make it difficult to provide the exercise your dog needs to be healthy and happy?
- Have you just moved to Toronto and are looking for a place where your dog can run, play and interact with other dogs?
- Does your living arrangement make it difficult for your dog to get out for exercise and play with other dogs?
We’ve been there, we’ve done that.
These challenges are what inspired us to create your solution: Doggie Playland!
Place your dog in our care and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your best friend is getting what they need to be a happy and healthy animal.
We love dogs and will treat your dog as we treat our own. We offer well supervised care with lots of love and special individual attention for each and every dog.
Our 5500 sq ft daycare/indoor/outdoor/playground centre is a clean and safe environment for monitored interaction with other dogs where dogs can have fun playing and making friends all day long.
We love dogs and their wellbeing is our passion!
A day in the life of a Doggie Playland dog
Trained in Pet First Aid
Lily, strikes a pose for the camera while relaxing in the sun at Doggie Playland Inc.
We feed our dogs Royal Canin
For a healthy and balanced diet Royal Canin offers size and breed speciffic
dog food. See store for special offers.
Join our Email News